Nalco Champion was formed in 2013 from Nalco Energy services Division of Ecolab Company and Champion Technologies. The company comprises of 6,700 employees working in 160+ countries around the world.
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab company, and a global market leader in solving the toughest challenges facing the oil and gas industry. We are Taking Energy Further™ by delivering targeted products, chemical solutions and technologies to help our customers optimize all upstream and downstream production around the globe. Where you need us, when you need us. We help you enhance productivity, while reducing operating costs, with strong safety values in mind.
Industry Technical Consultant
Cell: +44 7710970012
Area of Resp.: Middle East / UK
- Chemistry degree from Queens University Belfast.
- Chartered Chemist and member of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- 36 years with Nalco in Sales and Marketing, last 15 years as an ITC.
- Expertise in Cooling Water and Boiler Water Systems
in Refineries and the Petrochemical Industry.
Also responsible for driving new innovative Technologies in the Middle East
i.e. Purate, the new Chlorine Dioxide system.
- Spoken Languages: English (Mother language).