This is the 5th Water Arabia Conference & Exhibition that the Saudi Arabian Water Environment Association (SAWEA) and the Water Environment Federation (WEF) are proud to be co-organizing. It is a three-day Conference and Exhibition dedicated to water and wastewater treatment and conservation which is very important to this region.
The Conference will be held at Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia on October 17, 18 & 19, 2017. The theme of Water Arabia 2017 is “Sustaining Water Resources Through Innovative and Reliable Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies.” SAWEA is please to announce that this Conference will be FREE to the public. We look forward to another successful Water Arabia in 2017.
SAWEA is a non-profit organization with the goal of providing high quality training opportunities as a community service to all water quality professionals in the Gulf Region.
Water Arabia 2017 will cover a wide range of topics including:
● Water and wastewater treatment design,operations and technologies
● Sustainable wastewater treatment and reuse options
● Innovative water treatment and desalination
● Membrane technology for water treatment
● Non-conventional and renewable desalination technology
● Innovative sanitary & industrial wastewater treatment options
● Policy & Management of the KSA water supply
● Sustainable water and wastewater supply practices
Do not miss this unique opportunity to take advantage to be a presenter and speak during the Technical Sessions. Also submit a poster to exhibit during the Conference and if selected you will have a great opportunity to present your topic with Conference attendees during informal settings.
Al-Khobar Saudi Arabia
Registration Opens to the Delegates: April 1, 2017
Deadline for Abstract: May 31, 2017
Deadline for Poster Abstract: July 31, 2017
Water Arabia 2017: October 17 thru 19, 2017
The official conference language is English. Papers, visual materials and other documents will be presented in the English language.
For further information and details about the Conference please visit conference website at www.sawea.org.